11/08/2015

The Cheesecake Factory, Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi



Continuing  the parade of food which I had devoured during my trip to Abu Dhabi we come here to my next stop, which was at The Cheesecake Factory at Yas Mall. Again I cannot thank enough my mom's friend Radha Menon for treating me here.


Food:
This place was highly recommended by Chennai Foody and Food in Chennai. In fact the dishes which I had ordered were the exact same which they had enjoyed. So I was not taking any risks here.  Little did they warn me that I should save space for the best cheesecakes I have had thus far.


 Now moving to what I had binged on. I had the Buffalo Chicken Strips for starters which was chicken strips covered with Hot Sauce which was more like Tobasco sauce served along with Blue Cheese dipping. All I can say is dip, bite and relish. Soft tender, still mildly crispy and the blue cheese was uuummmm!!! All I can say was this, a trip here ruins your food loving nature back in Chennai.



Moving along, my mom had a Chicken Madeira while I had the Hibachi Steak for our mains. Chicken Madeira was so heavy that my mom was unable to finish it on her own and I ended up helping her. So I had more than my fair share. One thing which I had noticed with both the mains was the grainy texture of the Mashed Potatoes which you do not come across that often here in Chennai. Maybe it could have been their off day, but rest was simply fantastic.

The Chicken Madeira which was sautéed chicken breast, topped with mushroom and asparagus and loads of melted cheese. Madeira sauce was the star  dish which was infused in the mushrooms and the tender chicken. It was such a delight to binge on this. It was simply exquisite.


My Hibachi Steak... O MY GOD!! I have no words to explain. Perfect marination done on the hanger steak which was loaded to the brim with mushrooms, batter fried asparagus and mashed potato. I had asked for medium preparation which was just spot on. Meat was pink and the mushroom sauce was fantastic and the best of all was the batter fried asparagus which became my instant favourite.




Wiping the plates clean we contemplated whether to have a cheesecake, but a meal cannot be complete without a dessert so I ploughed on and had the Original Cheesecake as I was not brave enough to venture into the other variations. One bite... the BEST CHEESECAKE i have ever had PERIOD!!

Ambiance:
Dim lighting with comfortable sofa tables makes for the ambiance in all the Cheesecake Factory and this was no different.

Service:
One of the biggest USP for them has to be their courteous waiters, who took the time to explain the questions posed by my mom and myself.

Price:
This meal cost us 290 AED.

Food - 8.5/10
Ambiance - 8/10
Service - 9/10
Price - 7/10

Disclaimer : We paid for the meal.

The Cheesecake factory is located inside Yas Mall on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment