04/08/2015

Burger King, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi


After all the enjoyment at the Ferrari World and Yas Water World we were all really tired, so we had a takeaway dinner from Burger King located in Hamdan Street. My first experience at Burger King so I was really excited


Food:
I picked the Steak House Beef Burger as it came highly recommended while the rest had Chicken Steak House Burger.  We chose to have French Fries and Chicken Tenders as accompaniments. For finishing touches we had Hersheys Chocolate Sundae. 


My Beef Steakhouse was really soft and it had beautiful BBQ score marks on it. It was mildly spicy thanks to the hickory sauce which they had used. I had a bite of the Chicken version too. It was lighter than my Beef version, but still carried the same flavour. The Chicken Tenders served with BBQ sauce was decent. 


The Hersheys Chocolate Sundae which was part of their limited time specials was simply heavenly. I do not think anyone can stop with just one bite.

Ambiance:
NA

Service:
NA

Price:
This meal cost us 120 AED.

As this was a take away I am not rating the ambiance and service.

Food - 8/10
Price - 8/10

Disclaimer : I paid for the meal.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment