02/07/2015

Haleem Wars Part 2 - Chaacha's Kitchen


This Ramadan season has seen various new introductions. One such new arrival was the Kitchda from Chaacha's Kitchen. I have had Nombu Kanju and I have had Haleem. But this was all new to me. I was quite surprised that I have never heard about Kitchda all this while.  I was quite intrigued when Maaria of Adoniya put it across. 





I got cracking few spoonfuls to decipher the Kitchda code. It felt like a bridge between Nombu Kanju and Haleem with many varieties of dhal mixed in them and a heavy dose of ghee. So people looking for a cross between the two should try this. Firstly very filling - rice and mutton, secondly very heavy yes thanks to the mutton and ghee. I quite liked the flavour. But still my love rests with Haleem.

Kitchda (350 to 400ml) costs Rs 150/- and can be picked up from Adoniya.

If there are any other different Ramadan specials out there, please let me know through mail or via a comment.

Disclaimer : I was given this as a part of food trials.

Chaacha's Kitchen is a part of Adoniya located at Spur Tank Road.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment