30/04/2015

The Brew Room - The Savera, Mylapore


Next up on my wish-list of joints which I have been wanting to visit was The Brew Room. This cafe has a huge fan following since its inception. In fact when I was here, I happened to see GVM the man behind VTV. I landed here along with a friend for coffee and maybe something sweet, as we both were stuffed from a very healthy lunch. The place was packed, both outdoors and indoors. Thankfully a big group left and we were seated immediately.




Food:
Since we were here for coffee, I picked the Cafe Latte and my friend had the Cold Drip. To satisfy our sweet tooth we picked the Sugarless Chocolate Toffee Cake. The Cafe Latte, well... I would rate it as just decent. Since this was my first attempt at having Cold Drip, I am unable to compare it to anything. I thought it was fine. Finally the cake. Well, it is better left unsaid. Could be their bad day. Maybe I'll head back there, some other time.


Ambiance:
Well they have got this part spot on. Feels great both indoors and outdoors. To top this they have ample car parking facility.

Service:
Quick and efficient, two key ingredients which they have in spades.

Price:
A quick coffee and a bite to eat for two should cost Rs 500 odd.

Food - 5/10
Ambiance - 8/10
Service - 8/10
Price - 8/10

Disclaimer : I paid for the meal

The Brew Room is located inside the Hotel Savera on R.K. Salai

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment