24/04/2014

Foody Call - All Night Home Delivery



Late night snacks, mid-night munchies, Hungry Kya??  No food in your refrigerator? No worries. Now there is "Foody Call." Of late Chennai has seen a surge in this all night food deliver sector. A recent entrant to this scene is the Foody Call. I came across them while I was just browsing around on Facebook. So on one movie night I decided to order from Foody Call.





Food:
So far I have ordered atleast 5 times. On all my previous occasions my order has been restricted to Continental section of the menu. I just love their Beef Sandwich and I can swear by it. It is one of the best I have ever had. Even my mom who is not a big fan of beef, loved it. The beef is really soft, you might think it is actually mutton. I have had the Chicken Classic Burger as well as the Beef Burger. No battles here. Beef burger wins hands down. After trying the continental a couple of times, I decided to have their the Chinese section. So this time I ordered Chicken Noodles and Chilli Lamb. Yup, the portions are huge. Very filling for one person. The noodles is loaded to the brim with pieces of chicken and Chilli Lamb was spicy with a mild peppery flavour. Inspite of the great flavours present in the noodles and lamb, I still prefer the Beef Sandwich and Burger.

Service:
They promise a delivery time under 45 minutes and I have received it well under 30mins on most occasions. So cheers to that!

Price:
Pricing is pretty decent a burger and sandwich should cost around Rs 330 odd. Plus the delivery is free, so total value for money. Also they do not have a minimum billing amount for delivery.

Food - 8/10
Service - 9/10
Price - 8/10

Foody Call is a home delivery joint, which starts functioning from 7pm to 5am.
For home delivery call - 044 - 42384444 or you can look it up at www.foodycall.in

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.

No comments:

Post a Comment