26/11/2013

Le Cafe, Novotel, Hitec City, Hyderabad



"All you need is love. But a  little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." -  Charles M.Schulz.

Let me start off my food expeditions in Hyderabad with Le Cafe, at Novotel Hyderabad. Novotel is located inside Hyderabad convention center. My this property is huge! I was here at Novotel for a conference and this lead to me dining at the cafe.




Food:
 I wanted to try-out the food and definitely did not have the intension of eating alone. So I asked one of my batch-mates to join me in sampling the dishes. We ordered a Chocolate Trio, a cookie shake and finally a Chicken Quiche.

The Chocolate Trio was just fantastic. It was a moose of sorts with a base layer of dark chocolate, followed by a  layer of regular chocolate and then a layer made of white chocolate. It was topped with a thin chocolate slab bearing an orange made of white chocolate. Every bite was heaven. 




Chicken Quiche was awesome too. The thick cheese layer mingled with chicken was just magical. The only let down of the lot was the cookie shake, which is cold coffee with cookies broken into it. The drink was not sweet and also lacked the coffee punch.

Ambiance:
A very neat looking cafe along the corridor of the hotel. Could seat around 20 people at the max, I suppose. There were also a couple of paintings put up for sale.

Service:
Service was more like the types which we experience at Barista. Waiter was in no moods to let me click pictures of the food and kept saying it was for security reasons. Still I managed to snuck a few clicks.

Price:
The 3 items made my wallet light by Rs530/-

Food - 7/10
Ambiance - 7.5/10
Service - 7/10
Price - 7/10

Le Cafe is located inside Novotel Hotel which is inside Hyderabad Convention Center, Hitec City, Hyderabad.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places

No comments:

Post a Comment