19/04/2013

Canteen @ MS Ramaiah, Bangalore



Food:
What do you remember about your College Canteen Food? Seven years of college in Chennai and I can safely say that I have not had 3 Dosas for Rs 18/- in my college canteen. I can vaguely remember having Ghee Roast Rs 10/- in my first year of college which was back in 2005. One thing which I like about Bangalore, which I am sure some may not like-the sweet Sambhar. Next up Ghee Roast at Rs 14/- crispy and neat. Accompanied with Sambhar and Coconut Chutney. Worth every buck. Chow Chow Bath at Rs 18/-. For some who do not know about Chow Chow Bath, it is a sweet Kesari and Upma served separately on the same plate. Wonderful combination of sweet and spicy, served along with Chutney and Korma - absolute must have. Worth every buck.

Ambiance:
Its a college canteen, so how do I write this.

Service:
Self service

Price:
6  Dosas, 1 Chow Chow Bath and 2 vada - grand total Rs 100. Perfect meal on a budget. Next step dine at Amma's Canteen.

Food - 7/10
Ambiance - NA
Service - NA
Price - 8/10

The Canteen is located inside MS Ramaiah College, Bangalore.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places

No comments:

Post a Comment