19/03/2013

Cake Square, St. Thomas Mount






Wow! it's been a whole month already, since my last post. My exams are finally over and I am back to what I love the most - Food Blogging! What better way to start again than by  posting about something sweet and delicious.

Food:
We had ordered a 2kg Strawberry Fresh Cream cake from Cake Square which is located in St. Thomas Mount for one of my batch-mates who was celebrating her birthday today. This was not the first time we had ordered from Cake Square. My previous ingestions had gone undocumented. So it was great to have my camera with me on this occasion.

The cake looked slightly different from regular shaped cakes - with a half M&M shape.  And the icing on the cake! A yummy glaze of strawberry covering. Taste top notch. If only we could eat our cake and have it too. Sigh!

With very few cake makers delivering in Ramapuram, its nice to know we have a great cake maker delivering quality stuff on this side of town for the cake aficionados.

Price:
The cake was modestly priced for a 2Kg at Rs 1150/- which includes the cost for delivery.

Cake -  9/10
Presentation - 9/10
Price - 8/10

Cake Square is located on Butt Road near St. Thomas Mount Church.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places

No comments:

Post a Comment