04/10/2012

BBQ Chicken, Shaffee Mohammed Road - Round 2


The last time I was here at BBQ Chicken, during the month of Ramzan, I had sampled a few of the dishes and loved the food. One month down the line I am back at the same place to see if they had been able to maintain the quality and standard. This time around I was here with a bunch of hungry souls, which meant more dishes to try out.


Myself and one other friend reached early. While we waited for the other two to join us, we placed our order. Since some of the dishes which we had ordered were the same as the ones explained in the older post, I will be skipping them. I ordered  a Garlic Bread, Chicken Satay and Buffalo Chicken Wings for starters. The Chicken Satay was a little dry but nevertheless tasty.








Coming to the main course we had asked for Luxury Olive Chicken Platter, BBQ Chicken Platter, Burger Platter and the Chicken Waffle.

The Luxury Olive Chicken Platter had fries, and pasta salad as accompaniments. Coming to the Burger Platter. I think this dish will satisfy most people. It had a Chicken, Fish, Beef and a Vegetable Burger. I think that solves the problem if you have people who want different things and its all there. Since I was busy clicking the food, I was stuck with the veg burger. The veg burger was more like a simplified chicken burger with crispy outer covering for the patty. The thing to note is, the buns remained soft and did not break down, thus giving the burger a very good feel. I did not get to try the other burgers as the company was busy munching them. Chicken Waffle was something totally different and also something which I would have done if I had had a waffle maker at home. It was a nice beautifully made waffle with chicken. The chicken had a tuna salad like consistency. The waffle closed into  half to make a waffle sandwich. The waffle was a bit cold by the time it reached me. I am guessing this was down to the slower service.

Service began to slow down as the place became packed. Hope they could improve on this a  bit. The food held on to the same standard as was served on my earlier visit. All in all we had a great meal. The meal cost us Rs 3200/-.

Food - 8/10
Service - 7.5/10
Ambiance - 7/10
Price - 7/10

BBQ Chicken is located in Shafee Mohammed Road, next to Texas Fiesta.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.



No comments:

Post a Comment