04/02/2019

Galitos, Forum Vijaya Mall, Vadapalani, Chennai


There is no hiding the fact that Chennai people loved Nandos and I too was one among them who loved it. I can distinctly remember the 'n' number of times I had visited both their outlets at Phoenix and R.K Salai. But somewhere down the line they lost favour and finally shut shop in Chennai.

So for those who crave for the Espetada enter GALITOS!. Yes Galitos is here at Forum Vijaya Mall, Vadapalani. My O My! and I am in love with it.


Food:
I was invited here for lunch to try out their spread. I loved everything which I was served, so I would let the photos do the talking and start up your salivary secretions.

Lemon and Herb Satay

Grilled Chicken Salad

Grilled Chicken Livers

Grilled Chicken Livers
Chicken and Veggie Rice

Mocktails


Quarter Chicken

Chicken & Prawn Espetada

Baked Yogurt with Berry Sauce

Malva Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream

This is a very good place to take your family for a good Sunday Lunch.

Must try's-
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken Livers ( Even for people who have never consumed chicken livers)
- Quater Chicken
- Espetada
- All of their desserts.

Ambiance:
Contemporary interiors with good lighting.

Service:
NA

Price:
A meal for two should cost from Rs 1200 to 1500/- .


Disclaimer - I was invited for the meal

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service, and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.


**Want instant reviews, follow me on Instagram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment