10/10/2015

Plan B, Greams Road, Chennai


Plan - B, yet another resto-bar which I have been wanting to visit for a long time, mainly for their juicy, tasty burgers, finally happened last night. Chennai Foodie and myself being TEETOTALLERS had fun with mock-tails yet again, while the only the non-teetotaler friend had fun downing some spirits.


Food:
We kick started the proceedings with mock-tails, Fluffy Duck and Crazy Colonel. Fluffy duck was lychee based drink which had a nice sharp kick to it, while the Crazy Colonel was orange juice based drink which was nice too.


For starters we had Chicken Loaded Potato Skins, Fiery Chicken and Beef Chilli Cheese Fries. I definitely can't single out which one of these would be my favourite. Each great in its own right. My only grouse was with the Beef Chilli Cheese Fries. I was expecting the beef to be served on a bed of fries but it was the other way around. More meat and less amount of fries to be used as a dip. Nevertheless it was amazing!




For mains we had the Tenderloin Steak which was medium done and the Juicy Lucy Burger. The steak was served on a bed of Mashed Potatoes which was fabulous, no clumping what so ever with a slight hint of sweetness to it. The mushroom pepper sauce gave a nice spice balancing effect to the potatoes. The meat was soft and succulent, a perfect dish I must say. Reminded me of the steak I had at Cheesecake Factory in Abu Dhabi. Definitely returning for this.

The Juicy Lucy Burger on the other hand was nice, but just not the kind I was hoping for. I was hoping for a really juicy and greasy burger, but this fell a little flat being more manageable and clean.


We finished our meal with the best desserts I have had in a long time - Chocolate Tart and Chocolate Trio. Absolutely decadent!

Ambiance:
Lovely music played on one of the best setup acoustic systems I have come across. Loved every bit of it. If you are a person who loves HOUSE, CLUB, ELECTRO music and also loves to have a good meal, this is a place to be.

Price:
A meal for two should cost around Rs 1500 to 2000/- depending on your order.

Disclaimer - Invited Review.

Plan B is located on the road opposite to Sea Shells on Greams Road.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places.


**Want instant reviews follow me on Instagram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment