09/01/2013

Pizza Republic, Mogappair



Happy New Year Guys! Hope you have a fantastic year ahead. Since this is the 1st post for this year, I decided to post about the place which impressed me the most recently - with it's amazing flavors and simply superb price, Pizza Republic. A true republic place where, you do not need to shell out alot to enjoy a wholesome pizza.

I have been  at Pizza Republic outlets at least 4 times before. The first time I was  at Pizza Republic, Mogappair, it was a disappointment, with the oven not working properly. My next three visits were to Pizza Republic at Taramani. I must say, I was blown away by the taste and  classy ambiance. This time I was again here at Pizza Republic, Mogappair, the outlet which disappointed me initially. I was here for a CFG Showcase.




Food:
All the pizzas were exemplary. Some of the pizzas are not available on the menu but would be introduced into the menu soon.  So I am going to continue this post, as a photo-log.
Since Chennaifoodie and I were the last people to reach the joint, the others present started binging on the delightful pizzas which Rama Krishnan had specially made for the occasion.




The 1st of the amazing delights was the Pizza Puff, which is a rolled dough to resemble a puff. Next up was the Pizza Calzone. A pizza folded or a Masala Dosa, you decide. Then came the Aachari Masthi Pizza or your Ooga Pizza.... Yummmmm!!




Then came  a couple of custom orders by the CFGians. All were Fab!










In-between all this CFGian Priya had a surprise for us all. An amazing Homemade White Chocolate Sponge Cake. This cake was heavenly. The sponge cake was soooo very soft and awesome. Priya runs a home bakery and turns out delicious cakes.

Ambiance:
The ambiance at Mogappair outlet is a bit of a let down. I really wish that this outlet could emulate the ambiance at their Taramani joint.

Price:
The most pocket friendly pizzas, kicks all other multi-outlet pizza brands hands down.

Food - 8/10
Ambiance - 4/10
Price- 9/10

Pizza Republic, Mogappair is located bang opposite to Chennai Public School

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

*A review about a place holds good only for 6 months as there can be a change in quality and quantity of the food, the service and the staff, due to reasons best known only to them. So kindly consider these factors while visiting the places

No comments:

Post a Comment