08/05/2012

Tuscana by Willi, Chamiers Road - 1st Anniversary

Lamb Sausages in Phyllo Pastry

Olives, Olives, Olives...

Fried Ravioli with cheese

Mushroom Corn something
Pizzaa!!!!

Moree Pizzaaa!!!
Eclairs

Strawberry Eclairs

If someone asks me to suggest a good pizza joint in Chennai, I would name, only one place, and that would be Tuscana!!. Pizza and Tuscana have become synonyms with one another. Since I am a Chennaite, the only place I like to go to for pizza is Tuscana. There is just one word to explain the culinary masterpieces which are produced here, 'Awesome'.  And lucky me was invited to Tuscana on Chamiers Road for their first year celebrations.

As I usually frequent the KNK (Khader Nawaz Khan ) Road Tuscana, this was my first visit to the Tuscana on Chamiers Road. I was impressed by the amount of parking space available at this premises, as the one on KNK suffers in this area. The ambiance was very much similar to the KNK premises. There was a live band to keep the guests entertained.

The evening proceedings started off with a range of fruit juices and soft drinks. There was an array of starters, which were making the rounds. I did not let any of the starters pass me, without my trying them. Of all the starters which were present, I loved the Chicken Liver with Caramelized Onions. It was a delight. The way the liver was made into a paste and applied on the bruschetta with the caramelized onions was slurp!!. The fried ravioli with cheese was another stunner of the day, it was quite simply brilliant. Lamb sausages inside the phyllo pastry tasted nice as well. There was also a basket of cheese crackers and bread sticks which could be consumed along with Hummus, which had Nishant running towards it, more often than others.

Apart from the delicious starters there were some mouth watering pizzas which were also being served. I sampled of some of the pizzas. They were all uniformly good. Though I am not able to recollect the names of all of them, as usual the pizzas rocked.

There were some divine eclairs and tarts. I personally loved the Strawberry Eclair, some others felt it was a little over powering and preferred the chocolate eclair.

There were some difficulties faced while clicking the pictures as the food items were held by the waiters and I ended up having many pictures which were blurred.

Some scenes from the party.

Ali with Vipin

Balloons!!

Karuna , Nishant, Ali and Chef Senthil ( Left to Right )

Nishant stuffing himself

Dude who rocked the show

Guests at the Party!!

Nishant and Willi

Pizzaa!!

Cheesee!!

Pizza making
The celebration was really nice, with loads of A-listers and their friends. Loved being part of the celebration.

Since this is a party I will not be rating it.

Finally a big Congratulations to Mr.Vipin and Mr.Willi for this awesome place.

Tuscana by Willi on Chamiers Road is located diagonally opposite to Hotel Park Sheraton.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment