23/05/2012

Fillin, Gopalapuram




If you guys likes Indian wraps and subs, then you got to visit Fillin in Gopalapuram. It's a fairly small place. As you enter Fillin, you notice that it's a self service joint, with Subway like layout. I was here with my friends for dinner. My friend picked Chicken Sheek Kebab and Chicken Tikka Sub. I got myself Goluti Kebab Sub and Chicken Tikka Sub and my other friend who was not so hungry ordered the Panner Punjabi wrap. I must say the Goluti Kebab sub was simply awesome. Mutton was really soft, it was like paste on the sub. This is the Sub you must tryout if you like mutton. Then I tried the Chicken Tikka Sub. It tasted good, but I felt there were not many chicken pieces in it. It did not feel wholesome. I took a bite of the Chicken Sheek Wrap. The kebab was very tasty and tangy.

We also ordered a Walnut Brownie and it was also very good. It tasted really yummy!. The meal put us back by Rs 560/- including sub take away. I was expecting that day's dinner to cost us over Rs.800/- so I was a bit surprised that it was easy on our pockets. Fillin prices the food very reasonably. The ambiance was neat and cosy. The kebabs which are used in their food is really fresh and  tasty.

Food - 7.5/10
Service - Self Service
Ambiance - 7/10
Cost - 8/10

Fillin Restaurant is located in Gopalapuram, opposite Indian Overseas bank.

If you like what you are reading, Please share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment